Monday, January 27, 2020

Censored: The Leave Me Alone Illustrations They Didn't Want You to See

Yeah so I didn't put illustrations in my latest book, Leave Me Alone, I Just Wanna Bake This. Why? Because it was a very long process and I got burnt out on the drawings. Especially when a couple trustworthy people said the drawings I did draw were pretty stupid. Still, some other people do enjoy a little eye pain, so here are the things I took out of the book while it was in draft form. Prost!



AREPA CAIRN
SIMPLE-NOT-SIMPLE PIE DOUGH COOKIE

ADZUKI ADORATION

BANANA DREAMS

IMAGES UNWIND LIKE THE CIRCLES THAT YOU FIND IN THE BANANA WINDMILLS OF YOUR MIND

MULTI-VERSE FRUIT DREAMS

BISCOTTI ISOLATION CHAMBER

I DON'T KNOW

CARRION FLOWER REGRETS

NOTE: DOES NOT RESEMBLE ACTUAL BREAD



ADVANCED BAKING ALTERNATIVE: 
WILD ROLL FORAGING


I DON'T KNOW. A CONCHA.

SUGGESTED COOKIE SERVING STRATEGY

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

SLICES ARE PEOPLE, TOO

DOSA DREAMS

PSYCHEDELIC POTATO PLANK PIZZA PIE PORTAL


PATRIOTIC GODAMBA ROTI


CAREER OPTIONS: KABOCHA AUDITOR


WARNING: MARZIPAN SNAILS ARE TOO CUTE TO EAT


CHOO-CHOO-CHOOSE A PULLMAN


YOU CAN’T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT 
BUT IF YOU TRY SOMETIMES, WELL, 
YOU MIGHT FIND YOU GET TIRAMISU



SACRED SANGAK SPIRAL

CALL ME STUBS

UNREQUITED COCONUT LOVE

AÇMA DREAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment